Richard Welling LLP is seeking a motivated Senior Tax Accountant that will be responsible for the following:
- Federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals, and trusts
- Tax research and planning
- Representation before various federal, state and local tax authorities
- Related accounting services
We are seeking a professional with both excellent people and technical skills that possesses the following qualities:
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a Big 4 or national firm
- Experience with ProSystems Tax and Engagement preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated practice development ability and leadership skills are strongly desired
- Experience with the following industries a plus: investment management and real estate
- Master’s degree in taxation or law degree is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Annual salary of up to $100,000. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefit package.
Please forward resume with cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.